Monday, October 6, 2008

Matching Pet Beds and Toy Boxes - Going Green!



Matching pet beds and toy boxes. The pet toy box collection makes a wonderful place to store your furry little friend's recreational play toys. These pet beds and toy boxes are "green". Recycled fabrics used in the cushions and the feet are from reclaimed lumber. The wooden bed boxes are made from regular "straight from the lumber yard" boards. Hand painted using the best acrylic and water based products, making them perfectly safe for pets and children. Shown in the Shabby Chic model.

From the Dog House ~Nuni11~

3 comments:

Ranger Rick said...

Hello,

I run a pet door blog, and I'd like to know if you're interested in a blogroll link exchange..? If so, let me know and I'll email you the web address so you can take a look.

Thanks,
Allen

Unknown said...

I just made one bad for my two cats bads , it look like same design to made. and my two catty are feel very comfortable to use it.
Pet Beds

Zoya Matress said...

Hey! Thnx for this i was eagerly finding dis ,Long Back ! Thnx a Tonn Latex Beds